Sunday, November 21, 2010

Infected Fantasy

I play fantasy sports. Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey...I've even played golf and NASCAR. No matter the sport, injuries occur. In basketball, players often have ankle or knees problems; it's bound to happen when you're seven foot tall and throwing your body around.  This season I drafted David Lee, starting forward for the Golden State Warriors. This month he had two surgeries. Why? Because an opponent's tooth broke off in his elbow during a game, causing multiple infections. I don't really have anything profound to say about this but Really? Why me? Why my team? I know, I didn't lose a tooth or get one stuck in my elbow but David Lee needs to be more considerate to fantasy ball players when he's swinging his elbows in the face of his opponents while fighting for rebounds. Thanks, thanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment